Last Updated on by Mr.Das
The Husqvarna 460 Rancher series is quite popular and this series has some flawless chainsaws you can ask for.
Husqvarna is a Swedish manufacturing company which started its journey in the year 1689. In this era, this brand is popular for many types of products and that includes chainsaws as well.
They started manufacturing chainsaws in the year 1959 and since then they have been keeping their customers happy with their quality chainsaws.
Here in this Husqvarna 460 rancher reviews, you will learn about the top Husqvarna 460 ranchers available. Today we will discuss Husqvarna 460 Rancher Reviews 2021. Let’s Go……..
Our Top 3 Husqvarna 460 Rancher Reviews
1. Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60.3cc (20” Bar)
For doing some heavy duty works with your chainsaw, the Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60.3cc (20” Bar) is a perfect choice for you. With a 20 inches long bar, you can cut down bigger pieces of wood with less effort. And the powerful output will make your job simpler.
One of the toughest part you will face with your chainsaw is to clean up the air filter. Luckily for you, this one has a quick release option in the air filter. So you can easily release the smokes and combusted gases after you use it.
Also if you want, and more importantly, if you have to, you can even replace the air filter as well. So, with this chainsaw, you can keep your job going on for a long time by simply replacing the filter.
While using this chainsaw a problem that you will face that the chains will get loose easily. So you need to replace the chains as well. This is a problem that can occur to any chainsaw but in this one, you will have it more often.
But, to top that demerit, this chainsaw has a durable body with the crankshaft that is forged 3-piece. For any heavy-duty works, this chainsaw will support you a lot that you can ask for.
- Includes chain tensioner on the side for easy access of the chainsaw.
- The bar is of 20 inches in size for heavy-duty works.
- Has a power output of 3.62 HP that can cut tougher objects.
- The air filter has a quick release option for cleaning the cylinder easily.
- Contains 3-piece crankshaft that provides maximum durability for tougher applications.
- Good for firewood cutting.
- Less frequent cleaning is required.
- Cuts smoothly and easily with the strong sharp blade.
- Very easy to start.
- Has a longer runtime.
- The chain gets stretched easily.
2. Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc (24” Bar)
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could have a chainsaw that can give you more output but with less fuel? But where can you find such a chainsaw? There is only one answer to both of the questions. That is the Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc (24” Bar).
This chainsaw has X-Torq engine technology that will allow you to save fuel and run the chainsaw for longer. And more importantly, it weighs only 12.8 pounds that is quite light for a chainsaw. You can easily operate with such a lower weight.
It is almost similar to the previous one, but its bar is larger than the previous one. It is 24 inches in size and can cut even bigger trees.
As you know, the chains of the chainsaw can get loose after some times, this chainsaw includes some extra chains keeping that in mind. So, once you purchase this one, you can use it for a long time without buying new chains.
Just look out for one thing that is ethanol fuel will ruin the carburetor of this tool. So use any other fuel and you are good to go with this one.
- The engine has 3.7 HP and is of 60.3 cc that is suitable for cutting sturdy objects.
- It contains X-Torq Engine which gives more power but needs less fuel to run.
- It weighs 12.8 lbs. that is easy to carry and operate with.
- There are 2 replicable Woodlander chains provided.
- Choke and stroke controls are combined for easier starting of the engine.
- Contains extra chains for replacement.
- Operates as a fast cutting saw.
- Starting this chainsaw is very easy.
- Compression release button for safety.
- Operating this saw is quite easy with the low weight.
- Ethanol fuel will ruin its carburetor.
3. Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc (966048324)
The Husqvarna 460 Rancher 60cc (966048324) is a gas powered chainsaw which is capable of doing many small wood cutting jobs for you. As it has a 13 inches long bar, it is most suitable for cutting smaller pieces of woods or tree branches.
This chainsaw has a two-cycle engine that is more efficient than most other regular engines.
Don’t worry about your safety while using this chainsaw as they haven’t forgotten about your safety. They have added a chain brake that is activated by inertia so whenever your chainsaw starts to jam it will turn itself off automatically.
There will be a small problem you will be facing while operating with this chainsaw. That is positioning the handle with the bar. But once you get the hang of it, this will feel like a piece of cake. Other than that there is nothing to worry about this chainsaw.
- This chainsaw is gas-powered that is helpful for saving money and also keep the environment clean.
- The engine is two cycle that gives a more efficient power output of 3.62 HP.
- For safety, this chainsaw has a chain brake which is inertia activated.
- The LowVib feature is included here to give more comfort with less vibrations.
- For easier starting, it contains Air-purge Smart-start.
- Will start easily.
- Cuts tougher woods with less vibrations.
- Has an outstanding built-quality.
- Includes perfectly workable safety controls.
- Less kickback will occur.
- Positioning the handle is a bit tricky.
Husqvarna 460 Rancher – Buying Guide
When you are about to buy a chainsaw for the first time, there are some things you need to keep in mind. As you have gone through our Husqvarna 460 rancher reviews you have already seen what type of features a chainsaw can have. Before you select a model to purchase you need to set up your mind on which type of chainsaw you are going to buy.
Types of Chainsaws
Chainsaws can be of direct electricity or battery operated, gasoline or hydraulic as well. You need to select any one type of chainsaw from the above.
In our reviews, the chainsaw you see are operated by gas. A gas-powered chainsaw is less expensive and will provide more power. So, for occasional work you should choose this type of chainsaw.
Focusing on the Size
Once you have chosen the type of the chainsaw, you should focus on the size.
If you are willing to buy a chainsaw for small cutting jobs, then you can pick a chainsaw with a bar size between 12 to 15 inches.
But for cutting larger pieces you need to pick up larger bar size (i.e. 20 to 25 inches).
Other Features to Notice
After you have set up your mind on the type and the size of your chainsaw, it is time for you to check some features of the chainsaw before you pick one.
The Power Output
Chainsaws can be of different powers. Their powers are measured by HP and cc. For different types of jobs, you will need different power levels. So you have to pick a chainsaw that has the most suitable power output for your job.
The weight of the Chainsaw
The weight of the chainsaw is a very important thing to focus on. A heavy weighed chainsaw can be hard to operate. On the other hand, a light-weighed one will be easier to operate. You have to know how much you can carry easily to operate a chainsaw comfortably and choose according to that.
Filter Releasing Function
A gas-powered chainsaw will have an air filter that will release the combusted gas. A good chainsaw will be able to release this gas easily and quickly. So you should keep that in mind when you choose one.
For cutting woods, especially large trees, you need to have a powerful chainsaw. Besides a powerful chainsaw can make your task easier and save a lot of time for you.
We have created this Husqvarna 460 rancher reviews with the help of experts and our team has researched to gather these top 460 series ranchers for you. The Husqvarna 460 ranchers will give you just the tool-performance you need.
You can, without a doubt, choose any one of these three ranchers and you will have an excellent output with them. So, when you shop for a chainsaw, we hope you will consider these ranchers.